On 8-21-2010 I purchest your MJ,model PK5000Z,serial # S100Y20015930 and 5 year service for a total of $122.46.I hereby CANCELL my subscription and DEMAND that you return $122.46 asap., since I have been unable to use your MJ and your premium tech supporters have unable or unwilling to help me making your MJ operational for me.I have talked to 9 of your tech support people including,Journey,Maya,Bridgette on 9-1-10,Riona, Ezekiel on 9-3-10,Mary Kate,Jan and two others on 1-1-11.

I am disgusted that you people are unwilling or unable to answer the simplest questions and simply disconnect live chat without a chance to reply before they disconnect.

I am waiting for your equipment return information and my refund of $122,46.

By the way, don't you think that it is a little *** to REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 100 WORDS and check to agree with your terms of service?It's a good way to invite liable suits.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

I need urgently the the long-distance carrier phone number ,

because every time I try to buy Internantiona air-time I get messagy that I have too many active credit cards

I usually buy Gift-cards every time I need to buy Intll. minutes air time

better no to but this device .Simply no works !!!!

You do know this is not a magic jack website right? You are not talking to magic jack representatives here...LOL Makes me wonder if it's the product or the user...