Fleetwood, Pennsylvania

The adapter that came with the magic jack was defective and they said they would replace it but I had to pay for the shipping and handling.Very poor practice on their part.

I never dealt with any company that you had to pay for shipping and handling for defective part .

They should take care of all expenses.VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY POOR business practice

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Magicjack. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Magicjack to "adapter should be shipped at no cost to the customer".

The most disappointing in user's experience was pay for shipping defective item. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Magicjack adapter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #954897

This is true, I called Magic Jack last night because I was have problems with my device not working properly.Found out it was the adapter was defective.

The guy I spoke asked if I had another adapter from a cell phone try that, the phone is working now. He wanted to send me another adapter but I had to pay shipping and handling. I said if my adapter is working why should I pay you to ship me your adapter that says MAGICJACK on it. I said NO thank you.

I asked if my year be extended for two months because the adapter I had was a defect of there product. Of course, he said NO.

With that being said, I have had MAGICJACK for 10 years and I have been happy with the service it gives.I hope one day MAGICJACK will find a solution to be able to fax with the device.