Having read where MJ sold 5 million and 3 million still in use, one might ask where the other 2 millon went; sent them back before the 30 day trial period was up or just got frustrated because it does not work!Mine worked for just over a month and too often had no dial tone. Spent hours with chat people (14) and if they got it to work, it lasted a day or so.

They never got the prooblem resolved no had an answer as to why the problem existed. I suggested they do the "smart" thing and we both walk away, just sent my monies back. They refused. They have no phone number or address in their website which might tell you something.

So I got PO Box address in W.

Palm and sent them a letter as to the history and how I am handling their "no refund". I have filed a formal complaint with the Attorney Generals Office in Florida as well as the BBB in W.Palm Beach and contine to use every venue to let people know issues and advise them to be careful, "check out the complaints", they do not make refunds and I personally think they have some issues and growing pains that need to be resolved and until that time comes one might find this could be a scam at some level It's so bad I think I rather be deported to another country then to use this again I am back with Verizon and they are a million times better

Review about: Magicjack Technical Support.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: No refund policy, Customer service, All the sevice including customer service, Chat only help, Live chat.

Comments