My Magic Jack has not worked since I got it.After speaking and being passed to 3 different individuals through the "live chat" and spending over 2 hours troubleshooting online the conclusion was made I have a "faulty port" on my Magic Jack.

This was after one tech would be stumped and pass me onto the next one, who logged on my laptop with my permission to continue to waste my time and then put me with another individual who told me to try another laptop and another phone. Which with all the problems I have had since purchasing my Magic Jack I did go out to buy a new phone to find out my phone was fine and it was THEIR equipment that was bad. I haven't been able to use it for most of the year since I purchased and have used my cell phone in place of it. I called their so called "customer care" (aka ROBOTS) which is just appalling to have to try and talk to and wasted another hour and lost brain cells dealing with that mess of a call center.

I even asked multiple times to speak to a supervisor or manager and guess what, they don't have any available with phones! What?!? I mean seriously the biggest lie of the century to not have to deal with their customers! I am livid after wasting HOURS of my day dealing with incompetent staff of Magic Jack to then being told I have to PAY for a replacement to the piece of *** they sent me.

It is a joke!Buy elsewhere!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of magicjack from Magicjack. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Magicjack to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, live chat and quality. Author liked the most cheap. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Magicjack for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments