Today Magic Jack called my number trying to sell me on this Magic Jack ***.I am on both the National and Texas Do Not Call Lists.

Several calls to Magic Jack to have my number removed (10+ times) only resulted in several excuses and no resolve of the issue. 1. We do not have any supervisors that work at this company. 2.

They hang up. 3.The company that called was not from Magic Jack but from some other company trying to make sales for Magic Jack. 4. The only way to have a complaint addressed is to email upper management because there is not any corporate office at misrepresentation@magicjack.com.

Obviously Magic Jack does not care about people or breaking laws. They are apparently liars and crooks and more importantly COWARDS. I have filed the complaint at the above address so they can get in touch with me at anytime plus Olivia has my information but they won't because they have a CROOK mentality. I am going to post this everywhere I can.

If this is how they treat non-customers any new customers are going to get screwed.If you find a good review it will be from someone at the company trying to raise their feedback rating.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of magicjack. Magicjack needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned magicjack in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Magicjack.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments