I bought two magic jack at Best Buy store. I activate one with no problem.

I waited about two months to even open the box much less to activate the other one. After trying to activate it with two different computers (with different operating systems) I decided to contact customer service. Well there is no talking to no one, there is only a chat. So with the first chat, for about two hours we tried everything which I've already tried.

I had to go to get my daughter from school so I left and the problem wasn't fix. Two days pass and I tried the chat again thinking the problem will get resolve... BOY OH BOY I WAS WRONG. She ask me to do everything that already did, and I was'nt in the mood to spend another two hours also since the beggining of the chat I told her that it was my second time about the same issue, same product.

She asked me over and over again where did I bought the magic jack. I told her that I didn't want a refund but for them to exchange the product and she told me TWICE that she couldn't do that because the product was bought from another retailer and no from their web site!!! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. That is the most dumb thing that I ever heard.

She told me that I could buy another magic jack for $25 Plus shipping and handlin. Why would I want to spend more money than what I already have?

NEVER AGAIN. in my book that is called stealing!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Magicjack Customer Care.

• Voip Magic Jack Scam