I complained about poor service, drop calls, intermittent service.They said it was internet connection.

I had cable company replace moden but it didnt fix the problem. I replaced phone system, didnt fix the problem. The retaining clip on device for e-net cable is broke. They said it was bad internet connection.

I explained to them what I found. This has been going on for about 6 months. On dec 7 when I came home, I didnt have any phone service .it took 3 days to finally get in contact the majicjack tech support .after 11/2 hrs they told me to plug device into computer,i told them i bought so i would have to do that.

they offered to replace power device but that would only fix half the problem .they dont seem to care about the problem.they want to charge me 31.95 for another year plus 9.95 for my phone number .

Review about: Magicjack Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Magicjack - Tried to make a "FREE" long distance call to USA but had to pay. Magicjack "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..." Read more MagicJack via Router - Expect trouble! Magicjack "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a ‘router’, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..." Read more MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo Magicjack "Customer service have no valid explanation of why a MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo, they insist to replace with MagicjackExpress. I asked what if the new device (MJExpress)..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more