I live in California, and last week a friend purchased two Magic Jacks

from Best Buy, and sold one to me.I am an I.T.

manager at work and was amazed how easily this installed and ran. after a week I cancelled my Phone service and use Magic Jack only for all my calls, including International. my sound quality is incredible and I could not be happier. The people on here who complain about this product, I believe do not know how to set it up, so they bad mouth it, which put others off from buying one, and that is sad, as this is a great little product, I went from paying $420 a year to my Cable Company for phone service to $19.95 a year fro this product, and from 7 Cents a minute to call Scotland to 2 cents a minute.

it is a no brainer, so please people, buy one and try it for 30 days and if it sucks, return it and get your money back.

but do not listen to the negative people on this site.good luck all

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

I bought the Magic Jack 2 weeks ago and I am so glad I got it.I didn't have a house phone just a cellphone.

Got tired of running out of minutes and as a minister I can use this as my primary phone and call anywhere without worrying about minutes or high cellphone bill.8)

Thank you for your comment.I have been researching Magic Jack for the past 3 to 4 months.

I've been on this website at least 3 times a week trying to get a positive comments. Although I know 2 friends who swear Magic Jack is the best I'm still weary.

I guess because it's something new and too good to be true.I guess I'm afraid of the norm and change but if it's going to save me money then I'll be "very afraid"