Magic Jack Charged my Credit Card and the system will not work.I've found it impossible to get the Live Agent in there Customer Service on Web Service.

Meanwhile the Magic Jack will not function and cannot contact anyone at the company. This is sad, they should be investigated. This seems to border on deception. This have been ongoing for over a week now.

The system originally worked for about a week. Then a screen keep coming up stating '2009 Product of the Year...No Serial Number Passed'. Nothing could be done with the screen.

It continually reappeared, so that you could not even address or access the menu on the Magic Jack Screen.I've tried all there recommended fixes on the web site to no avail and as stated earlier, it is impossible to access the live agent.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

I cannot charge my international calls outside US and Canada so I´ve tried to find a live agent but it was impossible. Magic Jack for International Calls outside US and Canada sucks!!!

I have never been on a chat with ANYONE like these agents! Very disrespectful, and very un-knowledgeable!!! I would not reccommend this product to anyone based on teh support, or I should lack of it!

Henryville, Indiana, United States #211455

I TRIED TO CONTACT MAGIC JACK LIVE AGENT CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AND THERE IS NO AVAILABLE, THEN I CALL BILLING DEPARTMENT AT 281-404-1551 AND THEY CAN NOT BE ABLE TO HELP ME. I DO NOT RECCOMEND MAGIC JACK. I HAD PROBLEMS HEARING OTHER PARTY AND THE INTERNATIONAL CALLS THEY BILL ME DOUBLE THE INTERNATIONAL RATED RATES.

#200348

Used live agent and it works great. Ficed my issues

nailgunner
#200316

If I may respectfully suggest to either one of you.If the MagicJack is that important to you, your time might be better spent elsewhere than on here complaining into thin air.

There are a couple of good websites, magicjacksupport.com and DSLreports.com, are two, where you can can some great help.

They are run by users, not the companies.Do a search on the sites first because chances are the issue has already come up.

There are other sites as well, google is your friend.

#200295

This very same thing happened to me except I activated and started using it last December.I do notice it drops calls just about as bad as a cell phone, I am very frustrated with it, now especially when my husband is in New York and it was our plan for communication.

We have no other resource to communicate as he went there to hopefully get work. I can not relay his important messages from our business or home line.

We can not even say good night to each other.They have messed with his ability of making a living by cutting off his lifeline to me, and his work and the both of us are pissed!