I was just taken off-line by one of the top 10% agents, Joel (I think). We were having a chat concerning a balance due of 96 cents for taxes. He is saying I did not have enough funds in my banking account meanwhile I have thousands in my account and my account is a business account which does pays even if my account has no funds.

I special ordered my MJ because I needed it before a specific date. I noticed that I did not receive a confirmation and called MJ was told to reorder. As a result I received two MJs and returned one. I was refunded all but $4.14 for shipping.

My conversation with Joel was centered on that I should be refunded the $4.14 because it was not my mistake that MJ sent me two MJs nor that the agent did not tell me to wait for the system to catch up to check on my order, nor for the agent to tell me to reorder.

It is also not my fault that MJ did not originally charge me taxes on the device.

I should be refunded $3.18 and have my services restored or at the very least call it a day and MJ restore my services.

Imagine a multimillion dollar company harassing me for 96 cents and on top of that it being their fault!

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more MagicJack via Router - Expect trouble! Magicjack "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a ‘router’, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more