La Grange, Kentucky
5.0

Magic Jack was not working on my home phone, went to my computer and entered Magic Jack and was put in touch with Shane Watson, JVIT Solutions and told I had 1,059 infections on my computer and it would cost me $219.99 for him to correct this plus additional $50.00 for a second computer.I believe this to be a scam.

Who should I contact? I intend to stop payment on this charge. John, "redmotssr@hotmail.com". I was told by Mr.

Watson since I was upset he would reduce the cost to cover his 2 hours. Was I set up by this individual or company?

What part does Magic Jack play in this?Appreciate hearing from you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with no major problems and cheap and stated that there is a room for improvement of no customer service and technical support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "misrepresented" of magicjack and associated monetary loss in the amount of $270. Magicjack needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned magicjack in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Magicjack.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments