Called MagicJack the first time because I got a notice to renew a couple of days after I already did that. After talking to them, they said that could not 'move' the credit from the wrong device to the correct device. All that they can do is refund it and bill me on the other device. I was told to expect the credit on my credit card within five business days. It is now passed the five business days and when I called MagicJack, after waiting and then speaking to an Indian Sounding person, I was told that I should call my credit card company and have them call MajicJack.

MagicJack phone service is mediocre at best.

MagicJack customer service is horrible at best.

I am not sure that I want to continue using my MajicJack device. I may just consider the money spent as '*** TAX' and give up.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Magicjack. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $38 and wants Magicjack to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no customer service. Author liked the most concept. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Magicjack and magicjack phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments