since when did they take service out of customer service.I was on line with their chat customer service for five hours and nine service techs trying to find out what is wrong with my magic jack, the "warning you must plug your magic jack in", comes on and the magic jack is useless.

I even talked to the specialist techs and no one could find the problem, and they will not give me a new one, so i am stuck with a totally usless piece of ***, a jack without its magic. This has been going on since the day i received it. every time they switched techs i had to start at the beggining and tell each one what the problem was. what?

they can't read what was written previously. and then as i got upset with the last person, they terminated the conversation. am i pissed?

yes i am.

With nothing resolved, I can't even get a phone number to call to complain abput it.but i do have one option, i am going to call their biggest advertment publications and complain to them about the way they handle customers and see if this is the type of advertisers they want in their publications, because i for one will not pick up any publications that advertise for magic jack.

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

WHY IS THERE ****NO**** CONTACT NUMBER ON MAGICJACK. THERE IS INDEED A LINK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE/LIVE CHAT ***B U L L S H I T*** MAGICJACK SOON YOU WILL BE TERMINATING YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T SHAPE UP WITH RESPONSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR AILING CLIENTS - TAKE MY ADVICE !!!!!

THIS COMPANY HAS NO EMAIL CONTACT NOR A PHONE NUMBER TO REACH - WHAT A JOKE ????!!!

i am having a lot of echoing in my phone line . what do i do please let me know thank you

fruitfast777

The rest of the world buy from Radio Shack or Walmart so they can return it with no hassle.If you bought from MJ and past 30 day money back, then just sell it on ebay.

Used Jacks get good bidding. MJ wants you to try the product, but if it doesn't work then just return it. Stop wasting your time chasing ghost.

Your enemy is the phone and cable company.The monopolies.