I bought a magicjack and had nothing but problems and headaches!They are just a bunch of rip off artists dressed accordingly!

They are no phone numbers to call when they are problems ! There is no way to return the defective device if you wanted to? Where to a P.O. Box?

That's real professional!! It malfunctions; I can't change my phone number; and at times it does't even work at all! What a waste of money all together! That man who invented this should be sued!

How dare he leave people hanging when people are having so many problems with this piece of *** device !

It's just frustrating to the poor consumers that they have no way of getting there money returned asap and getting some kind of satisfaction from purchasing one!I rate this not worth buying at all!!!!!

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Lagrange, Ohio, United States #47624

i have send money for this phone can not get any respons frommagic jack can not get them to ansewer the phone. This is a worthless company

Magicjack - Tried to make a "FREE" long distance call to USA but had to pay. Magicjack "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..." Read more MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo Magicjack "Customer service have no valid explanation of why a MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo, they insist to replace with MagicjackExpress. I asked what if the new device (MJExpress)..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more