Purchased a magic Jack for my business where upon I placed my Magic Jack phone number on all my office and sales forms including promotional sales forms,etc......Two days later I found out some East Indian who cannot speak english is answering MY business line....(*&*)&%%@#!

what the **** Magic Jack sucksssssss !!!!.I will never use Magic Jack and I highly recommend that you never bother with this worthless junk not worth your time or money could NOT resolve it with customer service do mainly to The agent was from Bombay India GET IT? speak english PLEASEEEEE!!

***!sorry but where is f'n America????

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Hi my name Peggy can I help you?

cohena2

This is the BS that happens when companies outsource for cheaper labor.

MagicJack via Router - Expect trouble! Magicjack "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a ‘router’, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..." Read more Magicjack - Magic Jack Phone Communications Magicjack "EXTREMELY SATISFIED ~ AT&T Billing Formula was becoming more and more complicated to understand, slick and confusing bundle packages designed to (save the customer money) and overpriced bills laden with..." Read more Magicjack - Magic Jack Plus Magicjack "OK, I purchased magic jack plus online and what I really really hate about it is that as you go to buy the *** thing, it is so complicated to..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more