2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Setup easy and seemed to work ok.Few issues and dealing with their support was brutal but I gave chance.

Wife hated from get go so when wife's annoyed...I'm annoyed. Then started being worse so had to become IT specialist and configure router to see if port forwarding and such could make it better. Did very little but lived with it. Then the Ethernet port wouldn't work.

I would cycle power and it would come back on for few minutes then cut out again. After more hours on their horrendous support chat I finally gave up. I unplugged it, went and got Ooma set it up, ported number and all was well. Then I wasn't getting any calls from friends and family that had MJ and couple from non MJ.

Called Ooma support(yes called) and spoke to real human. They said it's cause MJ didn't fully finish the port from their server so it was hung up and people calling just got out of service message...although anyone else could call me no problems. So then I go back to hours on MJ support chat which is more just repeating the problem over and over until I give up. Solution....Ooma Christmas presents for everyone.

MJ sucks and their support is adjacent to Garbage.Adjacent to garbage is garbage.

Review about: Magicjack Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Your complaint has fallen upon another set of deaf ears.

You failed to brief silly ignorant folks like myself who are not familiar with the product with which you are dissatisfied about the purpose of the item, the cost, or any other useful facts.

And WTF is Ooma ?