purchased a tech support warranty for my magic jack phone.when needed to restore my service, it was totally useless.

I wasted several hours on remote with warranty department. did not help at all. they said my network was flooded wit viruses. I purchased another warranty from my cable provider, for another $100 to clean my computer out.

and install anti viruses protection. they did it.when I contacted magicjack again for their help in restoring my service, I spent several hours on remote again to no avail. they did not get my magic to work.

I have been without a house phone for months and months ever since.I want my money back, from the warranty company they said I had to purchaseget to get my magicjack phone to work again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with concept and cheap and stated that there is a room for improvement of you cant talk to a human unless you are giving them money and chat conversations and unresolved issues. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of magicjack phone service. Magicjack needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned magicjack phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Magicjack.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments