3K views

i stopped using my majic jack about 2 weeks ago and i cant find anyone at the company to cancel it. anyone have a main number to call so i can not only cancel but complain about it?

everytime i'm on the phone and get on the web, the other person repeats the same word a lot of times remminds me from the old show max headroom and i'm just getting sick and tire. and few times when in the middle of talking, i keep hearing a beeping sound.

what the *** is that? im really pissed off

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Comments

I am getting money taken out of my bank account although I have not used the service in over a year. I would like my money back since it does not work any more and I am not renewing it any more.

My name Is Paulette Facey and my email is pmsobers@hotmail.com The phone numbers was 631 609 8586.

I was having problems logging on so I decide to send you all an email which is stating that I would like my money back and that I want to stop the account Thank you all very much.

Ms Paulette Facey

I haven't used my magic jack in months and I've been trying to cancel it. I'm getting extremely annoyed with not being able to cancel it.

#1119341

Its boaring manic jack.

I did not activated my manic jack due to software problem at there end.

I requested several time to close but invain

Service I believe is very poor. No one should join majick jack.

Khawar ali

:) I don't know why these people are complaining...The MJ works great once you understand what has to be done to have it work correctly (setting your firewall to work with the MJ)

I have two...One for my Fax and one for my home and have no problems. ♥♥♥

Sign in and then go to my account. when you are in there scroll down to Renewal, click on it.

It will then ask you if you want to disable it click it and then there you go it will cancel everything. Good Luck!

Just get a new credit account number, we did that...this will cancel auto pay from happening. :cry

Russell's Dec. 22, 2010 post encouraged me to take yet ANOTHER run at de-activating my Auto-Renew of MJ.

It takes effort (think like a ***-artist), was a bit stressful but -appears it was sucessful. THANKS PissedConsumer.com for being `here' -thanks Russell for posting.

where do you find the "magic jack lost or stolen" after you click on "my subscription"

I just did it. Go to your magic jack account and click on my account change your renewal to "not auto renew" so you won't get billed.

Then go to subscriptions and click on my Magic Jack was lost or stolen, then submit then the third screen will allow you to deactivate it. Good luck!

Phone number917 829 3938

Please cancel my plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#197318

I also am trying to cancel magic jack. i thought i wrote an email cancelling it ABOUT A YEAR AGO and come to find out- it is still hooked up.

please let me know if you find a contact number for me to call.

609-617-1787. THANK YOU- IM PISSED TOO :( :( :( :( :( :( :( hmeenan@yahoo.com

Maybe the company is using their own product... :grin

Maybe the company is using magic jack and that is why there is no customer service.... :grin

You can the people that have no class because they can't type or spell. They are the people that just complain about anything if it doesn't work perfectly.

I mean come on it is $20.00 a YEAR! Compared to a regular phone company where it is at least $20.00 a MONTH!

You need a better internet connection. It is running out of buffer.

I just tried to cancel it. You can't call them you have to chat with them online.

I told the rep I spoke with I wanted to cancel it. She told me if I stopped using the device it would automatically cancel it. I told the rep I wanted something in writing, she told me that it would not be necessary. I told her that I requred that.

She stated she would send this to her adminstration department to have this done. But I printed a copy of the chat so I would have a copy of it for my records.