they are telling me now that its out of date and i need to pay another 59 dollars to update it, it was supposed to be free up dates and ive only had it for two years.i have trouble with it at least every other day and have to re-boot everything to make it work.

Now they say its no good so im screwed, no phone. I dont have the money to pay for another one and how long will this one work. I want my free up date as promised.

Last year when i did the re-up they were trying to get over 200 dollars out of me to keep the same number.I already paid that a couple years ago and it was only 10 dollars then.

This person wrote the review because of "come on even this doesnt work" at Magicjack. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100000 and wants Magicjack to "give me a free up date or a free replacement magic jack. i paid for this to have a phone every year, not buy a new one every other year".

The most disappointing in user's experience was wouldnt help me just wanted money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Magicjack and magicjack customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

pawlak
Attica, New York, United States #1141470

stop wining you got your moneys worth