6965 Vista Pkwy N, West Palm Beach, FL 33411, USA

I was in the past a life long MagicJack customer for twenty-five years,recently I tried my best to reinstate my magicjack as I seemed to have much problems with communication,English was hard to understand,but the insults were very clear,I was accused of using one of their components unofficially where I was asked to read the numbers// codes on the MJ I explained that I am handicap and can barely use my hands also I am going blind,the continued conversations were getting annoying via insults,I was trying to explain my problems with MJ when I found it was not the same man therefore I had to explain my issues again.In the long run I was offered a two plus year subscription for ex-amount of dollars,I told them I am on a tight fixed income and cannot do a large amount of money .I told MJ worker/s that I needed to Re-connect later on after I had made the mistake of giving my credit card information out.Recently I needed food in my home and went shopping,when I checked out I found there was absolutely no money in my account.I never got a receipt and what is meant by screen shots?

Product or Service Mentioned: Magicjack Technical Support.

Magicjack Cons: I did not like their services, Poor customer service.

• Services Need To Be Revamped