Update by user Jun 02, 2019

Have not heard from company by either letter or e-mail for call. I did request a credit from credit card which has given me the credit while the charge is under review.

If it does ot come back with it re-charged, I will so acknowledge. The dignity and disrespect can't be paid for anyway that I know. News shows tell you to always read the fine print. Imagine if you had to read the fine print for everything on the web.

How many lifetimes? The news shows suck.

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2019

This is one of the worst customer service experiences I have had in my life. They have customer service trained to ask a series of questions to try to trip you.

You give the number. You give your name. You give your address. You give your zip.

You give your e-mail. Please hold on. Gotta talk with manager. Holding, holding, holding.

New series of questions to try to trip me up. We will review. You will review????????? You are charging me for a number I don't know on a device I don't have.

What is to review? I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry to anyone I may have told this is a good service.

Once you lack any integrity or honor, you become an illegitimate company. I could say a million more things about them they suck so bad but, I don't even want to waste an iota more of time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Magicjack Phone Service.

Comments