Hi, Billyboy here again..

Try calling your local BBB, they will instruct you to go on line and lodge your complaint. I did and MJ sent me a new box and wire..The BBB said in the case file that the company would send a replacement free of charge in which the did, so far on the free. Of course, this did not fix the problem.

I am waiting for them to tell me it's my computer....As I read the forum, it seems people have different issues with their MJ. Mine so far has been the echo and garbling..MJ worked fine for about a week or so. I guess I want to say make sure your computer is in tip top condition. If it or was then MJ seems to be the culprit.

I just hope I do not incur more or worse problems like so many others have.

Please conplain to the BBB then maybe the FCC, that's if they are still in business (he-he).

Good luck to all..

Billyboy

Review about: Magicjack Replacement.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

#200609

THE MAGIC JACK IS A REAL JACKO TAKING THE CONSUMER THAT HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PRODUCT FOR A LONGGGGG RIDE. I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH I CALL THEM AN OUTFIT, THIS OUTFIT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CONSUMERS PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PRODUCT ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS RIPPING THEM OFF TO BENIFIT THEMSELVES, THIS BETA TALK IS ANOTHER THING THAT THEY CANNOT FIX, I AM GOING TO ESCLATE THIS ISSUE SO THAT CONSUMERS LIKE MYSELF WILL NOT GET RIPPED OFF IN THE FUTURE.