5/21/2018

I have been with Magic jack five years. They have played games before. They have called in the middle of the year and tried to make me renew when I bought FIVE YEARS SERVICE.

If your credit card expires and it is time to renew, they cut service, and you do not know until someone call you or you pick up the phone and there is no dial tone.

TODAY, I called in to find call log. GONE! NO EXPLANATION! Waited for 2 hrs.. thru 51 other callers to speak to a tech and got to 1 and they disconnected the line, saying no one was available.

BUT, You can BUY CONCIERGE SERVICE, where they will talk to you for another $11.00 a month. LESS THAN ONE STAR.

Product or Service Mentioned: Magicjack Customer Care.

Comments

I actually just purchased the concierge service so I could have the privilege of speaking with someone.Waste of money. I called 3 times, waited for about 10 minutes with hold music, then it went to dead air.

Every single time.I just tried a 4th and 5th time, and it ended with the message: "This service is temporarily unavailable. Error code 1-2"