I Purchase a one year magic jack agreement.i liked it well enough to an additinal five years for 69.95 it was paid by debit card.

after year was up they canncelled my service,said i did pay for five years, i proved i did, they still refused to turn it back on. a i spend approx. 6 hrs two days on the on my cell phone with them with them and still do not have service. i ask for refund they said no.

I made the phone calls aprox 3/1/2011 thur 3/5/2011.

i did not note who i talked to because most clerk types will give you a phony name anyway.they agreeded that they did have record of my payment and would email me a code to reactivate my service.It never came.

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Allgood, Alabama, United States #263476

I seriously doubt that the Better Business Bureau can do anything to help you get your money back.That's not what they do.

They keep records of complaints about businesses and rate the businesses based on the complaints. And since you used a debit card rather than a credit card I doubt if your bank can do anything. The credit card is the best chance you have in this situation.

That charge can be disputed easily.Over the past 8 years I've filed 3 disputes and got back every penny of those charges.

A copy of your reciept and a letter to the better business bureau would probable correct the situation for you