I have been using the PC and the Internet form the very beginning.This is a great concept but it is totally unreliable.

The server software seems to be the problem. All incoming calls are subject to incorrect processing. Sometimes nothing happens, sometimes a beeping error occurs, sometimes voicemail works, and call forwarding quits working a few hours or a day after it is activated. It seems that there is no actual software support other than the people on chat, i.e.

nothing gets fixed.

Don't waste your money.I had to go back to ATT after spending a lot of time trying to work with this piece of ***.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

fruitfast777

You sound like a shill from the phone company.MJ works great for thousands and thousands of people and will cut into the phone company revenues.

MJ is an electronic device that works reliably if you provide it with enough bandwidth for your Internet connection and enough processing power on your PC. Did you take your MJ to try on somebody else's machines before proclaiming that it's unreliable?

Let me guess, NO.YOU are the weakest link.

Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Magicjack - Magic jack strikes out! Magicjack "first, the call quality is choppy at BEST! - at worst, it also CRACKLES!! we have the fastest cable connection available yet we still get choppy.2) we were told that..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more