I ordered Magic Jack through a 30 day free trial offer and they immediately charged my credit card for more than was advertised.When I tried to contact the company , the phone number is disconnected.

There is no way to speak with anyone there. Do Not take this offer ! Its totally bogus . When trying to contact someone through live chat, all I got was a list of questions from which to choose that did not even pertain to my situation.

I want to cancel this order but to no avail, as there is no way to speak with anyone.Thanyou, I am Pissed !

Review about: Magicjack Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

sampras66
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #182065

YEAH HE IS THE SERVICE SUCKS AS I WROTE LMAO I'M GONNA CALL AND ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK AND SEE WHAT THEY DO LOL

sampras66
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #182064

Just went threw there ***.read my post!if you pay with check card they charge for gadget and full year of service.thats what they told me?

you have to click chat 3 times and answer some questions to get to chat.But don't worry as my post read they can't fix anything they keep forword you till you give up or they disconnect you.I was on cht 6 hrs in the last 24 hours.If your within 30 days cancel or you will loose the service soon.good luck the only way to talk to them is chat LOL a phone service without a phone number!!IF they will give your money back!

#182061

You sound like a "Majic Jack" rep.

Btw... I think you have posted many such comments on other posts using different I.D's.

It is clearly stated that the credit card charge is "pending" and shows up on your statement.If you return within the 30 days, they remove the charge.

Not sure what else you expected.

Magic Jack has always done all support through chat. If you would have done your homework, you would have realized this. If you want support to answer the phone on the first ring, then continue paying your phone company $600+/year.

My Magic Jack works great and I figure I have saved myself over $1,200 in the last two years so I don't understand what is "bogus" about Magic Jack.Your loss and I'm really wondering who the bogus one is here.