I have no phone because it won't upload, the quality is terrible on chat, the phone drop's calls, my voice is garbled and I have now spent two months trying to work with tech support sometime all week long..and day and all night long.When my computer re-starts after an update oops; there blows Magic Jack.

This is a piece of *** and I will not recommend it. I am computer literate but there are technical issues that one needs to do with support that the average computer user will never be able to do.

I still don't have it working; I signed up for 5 years..and I want my money back???Good luck huh!!

Review about: Magicjack Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Magicjack - Magic jack strikes out! Magicjack "first, the call quality is choppy at BEST! - at worst, it also CRACKLES!! we have the fastest cable connection available yet we still get choppy.2) we were told that..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Magicjack - Magic Jack PLUS Magicjack "may have posted last BAD review in the wrong place but safe to say, IT SUCKS!1) Quality of voice is choppy AT BEST2) we were told that we would be..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more