I have no phone because it won't upload, the quality is terrible on chat, the phone drop's calls, my voice is garbled and I have now spent two months trying to work with tech support sometime all week long..and day and all night long.When my computer re-starts after an update oops; there blows Magic Jack.

This is a piece of *** and I will not recommend it. I am computer literate but there are technical issues that one needs to do with support that the average computer user will never be able to do.

I still don't have it working; I signed up for 5 years..and I want my money back???Good luck huh!!

Review about: Magicjack Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Magicjack - Tried to make a "FREE" long distance call to USA but had to pay. Magicjack "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..." Read more Magicjack - Magic jack strikes out! Magicjack "first, the call quality is choppy at BEST! - at worst, it also CRACKLES!! we have the fastest cable connection available yet we still get choppy.2) we were told that..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more