I live in Claresholm Alberta Canada and your Magic Jack will not work in canada and no one told me that and I would like to send it back but there is no return address. It has only bin3 days and I have 30 days to send it back so will you tell me where to send it Please thankyou Tim KilmuryI wish someone would have told me and I would not have took up your time .I will wait for your answer for 2 days then I will call you again .All I need is your address so I can send it back to you PLEASE I thought I was gettig a break oin my life but I guees not , I just got sucked in one more time LIFE SUCKS

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

I live in Windsor and just took an American Detroit number.All my US friends can call me and I can call out to anyone in the US and Canda.

I am waiting for them to notify me by E-mail when more Candian numbers are made available and I can switch. If I can get a Canadaian number I will drop my Vonage in a second. At $62.95 a month for vonage the savings over 5 or 6 years is stagering. My Canadian friends I call from it have learned to recognize my magic jack number.

Took the magic jack to Chicago with us.

Plugged it into the laptop in our hotel room and could call home to Windsor Ontario without any problem at or or long distant charges.I just had to bring a phone along to plug into the jack.

fruitfast777

Well, I happen to think that the Canucks are friendlier and better people than the Americans in general. But when it comes to dumb canucks, they take the cake like the one who wrote this complaint.

***