They told me my order was canceled but still charged my creditcard.and gave two links where i can get the magicjack.

could you please help me to get my money back. I usede the magic talk without the the jack and it worked fine. but after paying they gave me a USA number. but after the 1st of februari the software said that my trial had expired.

my email is gomp5@hotmail.com. Everytime i try to log in to use it it gives me the same dialog.

could you please send me the phone number of them so I can call them to claim my money back or get my account opened again beacuse it worked fantastic during the trial.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Call your credit card company and dispute the charges. You will have your money back within a week or so.

Here is the phone number I found on another review site:

(561) 594-2140

Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more MagicJack via Router - Expect trouble! Magicjack "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a ‘router’, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..." Read more MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo Magicjack "Customer service have no valid explanation of why a MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo, they insist to replace with MagicjackExpress. I asked what if the new device (MJExpress)..." Read more Magicjack - Tried to make a "FREE" long distance call to USA but had to pay. Magicjack "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more