I am very upset about the magic jack.I called my friend and I couldn't understand anything she said to me.

I really thought I could save a lot of money by canceling my home service with at&t. I guess I have to continue paying my high phone bills. Oh well...I guess I learned something today- nothing is magic. I really wish someone would come out with a magic jack that actually works, because this one is for the birds.

It was so easy to hook up.I really thought it would work, but it didn't.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

#112082

I haven't read in any of these cpmplaints that the high speed Internet service was working properly. Do you know you need a high speed Internet service for Majic Jack?

Bookauthorcortezz

WELL MAYBE YOU NEED TO NUY A NEW COMPUTER OR A HOLE NEW PHONE BECAUSE I BOUGHT A NEW PHONE WITH THE MAJIC JACK AND MINE WORKS JUST FINE YOU MAY HAVE TO MUCH GOING ON WITH YOUR COMPUTER BUT PLEASE DONT BLAME IT ON MAJIC JACK NOT THEIR PROBLEM U PROBABLY KEEP MOVING IT AROUND BUT MINE WORKS WONDERFUL AND I LOVE IT!

Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Magicjack - Magic Jack Plus Scam Magicjack "Ok so I originally bought a Magic Jack, despite its limitation of having to be plugged into a computer that is on in order to work. Now they have come..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more