Oregon, Missouri

the unit i have has quit working after a few months less that 6 when i went to there web site and the live chat i thought i was talking to Dell on one of those where they ask a lot of dumb questions.

i told them that it was dead no light when you plug it in it gets hot and freezes up the computer (gee might be a short huh) well after 3 tries and about 1 hour they said gee we will send you a new one and it will only cost you $9.95 shipping well as near as i can figure that is about 1/2 the price of a new one let's see i payied 50.00 for one and 1 year and then every 6 months you pay another 10.00 that is about 70.00 a year! well some how that rally good deal just got way more expensive.

i oped out and i'll write off the first 50.00 as a bad deal!!

the warrenty on those things SUCK.

roy f burtnett

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Magicjack - Tried to make a "FREE" long distance call to USA but had to pay. Magicjack "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..." Read more Magicjack - I'VE RENEWED MY DEVICE, MY PHONE NUMBER, AND I STILL CAN'T MAKE A SIMPLE CALL ! Magicjack "I have bought Magik Jack Plus, three years ago + a Canadian phone number. The second year (last year), I have renewed my MJP device, but not my phone number......" Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more