This co is a scam artist, there is no way to return the product, because there is no to tell you the RMA number. I will report to FTC and open a dispute with VISA co.I wounder how the some prominent figure are also sponsering it, they are probaly on their payroll.One can easily make calls anywhere with 2 cents over yahoo messager.TV industry also should pay attention to these Scam artists. I have to check if PC magagine really gave any recommendation.I only got static when tried from hotel and there are many co who are in this business but unlike this one who has no service at all.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

My first question would be , why would you want to return it ??? I've been using mine for 1 1/2 years now while my neibours have been paying 40 per month.Well all my frinds and family use it now too.No issues with my service , and im not making Bell or Rogers richer than they already are

8) :p :sigh :x :( :cry :? :roll :) :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :x :( :cry :? :roll :eek :upset ...

ok people give me the real deal does this magic jack work?

I have Magic Jack and it works 100% fine for me. What a lot of people do not understand is that you need FAST

DSL service. It does not work well and in some cases at all for slow dial-up services.

there are some pretty rude, brazen, snotnosed folks out here eh ? I bet tattooed and pierced up the gazoo with - - - - for brains !

Shame on you punks !!!!!!!!!!

1-You can use a P2P like Uttorent and still have an operational magicjack.

2-It's very easy to set up and use. The problems like static were because of my phone not the service and,

3-It's a helluva lot better than craptastic vonage that charges you MONTHLY as opposed to annually. If you want a voip service, this is as good as it gets. If you don't want one, get verizon landline service because unfortunately verizon is the cheapest landline service out there right now.

Steer clear from AT&T. Those bastards gave me the run around and were very rude to me.And they charge too much.

Mitchell, Queensland, Australia #27860

So far so good

Urayasu, Tokyo, Japan #24698

The real Deal, Im not a MJ rep or of anything, but i got 7 of them, one for my friends mother-n-law who lives in Romania and 6 for my office.All work great.

What a great solution to the commercial prices that At&t wanted to continue to charge me.Also, i can call mine from the 317 area code without dialing the area code.

Blooming Grove, Texas, United States #23723

Well, there was a MJ ad up there when I submitted the first one., lol

Blooming Grove, Texas, United States #23714

I think it's pretty funny that there is a big ad at the top of this page for MagicJack right next to the customers complaint. How about that for ad placement?