For the most part I am satisfied. The call quality varies from choppy to crystal clear. Sometimes, we miss several seconds of the conversation.

However, when I experienced a problem, it took several days and numerous attempts fo finally speak to a real person. The problem I am experiencing is that my caller ID isnt working properly. It used to show the call information on my phone. Now it only shows on the computer, which means I have to get up to go to the computer to see if I want to take the call.

A good thing that has changed it that previously I couldn only check my voice messages from the Magic number. Now I can check it from any phone. I hope they will work out the kinks and it will get better.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Magicjack - Magic Jack Phone Communications Magicjack "EXTREMELY SATISFIED ~ AT&T Billing Formula was becoming more and more complicated to understand, slick and confusing bundle packages designed to (save the customer money) and overpriced bills laden with..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Magicjack - Magic Jack Plus Magicjack "OK, I purchased magic jack plus online and what I really really hate about it is that as you go to buy the *** thing, it is so complicated to..." Read more Magicjack - Magic Jack PLUS Magicjack "may have posted last BAD review in the wrong place but safe to say, IT SUCKS!1) Quality of voice is choppy AT BEST2) we were told that we would be..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more