For the most part I am satisfied. The call quality varies from choppy to crystal clear. Sometimes, we miss several seconds of the conversation.

However, when I experienced a problem, it took several days and numerous attempts fo finally speak to a real person. The problem I am experiencing is that my caller ID isnt working properly. It used to show the call information on my phone. Now it only shows on the computer, which means I have to get up to go to the computer to see if I want to take the call.

A good thing that has changed it that previously I couldn only check my voice messages from the Magic number. Now I can check it from any phone. I hope they will work out the kinks and it will get better.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo Magicjack "Customer service have no valid explanation of why a MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo, they insist to replace with MagicjackExpress. I asked what if the new device (MJExpress)..." Read more Magicjack - MAJIC JACK IS KEWL Magicjack "THERES NOTHING THATS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD SO PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING THE MAJIC JACK IS ONLY 40 DOLLARS FOR THE HOLE YEAR I MEAN THAT BEATS MY PHONE BILL MONTHLY..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Magicjack - Magic Jack Phone Communications Magicjack "EXTREMELY SATISFIED ~ AT&T Billing Formula was becoming more and more complicated to understand, slick and confusing bundle packages designed to (save the customer money) and overpriced bills laden with..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more