The Magic Jack Has barely worked after 3 months. It still will not work on my phone. No dial tone. Customer service takes up to 10X longer because of the' live chat" which is typing with long painfull delays in between messages.

I've contacted tech support 6 times, over 6 hrs of frustration. A completely frustrating type of tech support. Agents seem fine and there is no wait but they sound instigate a real phone call system instead of these typed messages back and forth, very archaic.

The sound is apparently terrible on the other end. I would not recommend this to anyone until they get their act together.

I was told you want a Canadian area code it is an extra 10 dollars per year.

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

I have majic jack for a couple of years now.The ONLY reason why I keep it is because of the phone line.

It's a hit or miss. Some days it works and some days it doesn't. When it works that's at a few minutes at a time.

And the customer service is the worst.

You're chatting and it is painstakingly long.

Ugrrrh.There's no way they could charge more than $20.00.

Magicjack - Magic Jack PLUS Magicjack "may have posted last BAD review in the wrong place but safe to say, IT SUCKS!1) Quality of voice is choppy AT BEST2) we were told that we would be..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more