When first installed, it worked, but now I get a broken dial tone and cannot make calls.I tried to look up the reason for it and to fix it, but to no avail.

I liked the idea and the price, but the product does not live up to the advertisements. I think this product is more trouble than it's worth. I received it as a gift, but I will advise anyone not to bother buying it.

I plan to return this product to the manufacturer.I just may continue to use my land line phone as it is more reliable.

Review about: Magicjack Phone Plan.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Magicjack - I'VE RENEWED MY DEVICE, MY PHONE NUMBER, AND I STILL CAN'T MAKE A SIMPLE CALL ! Magicjack "I have bought Magik Jack Plus, three years ago + a Canadian phone number. The second year (last year), I have renewed my MJP device, but not my phone number......" Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Magicjack - Magic Jack Phone Communications Magicjack "EXTREMELY SATISFIED ~ AT&T Billing Formula was becoming more and more complicated to understand, slick and confusing bundle packages designed to (save the customer money) and overpriced bills laden with..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more