Thank you for the warning.After seeing numerous infomercials about Magic Jack I actually contemplated purchasing this product, but decided to do some research before I made the commitment.

(Thank God I did). Then I came across this website and after reading the numerous consumer complaints, I changed my mind. So, if there’s any consolation in knowing the hassle and unfair treatment that each consumer experienced at the hands of Magic Jack was not in vain. Your complaints did pay off.

I refuse to purchase this product. I really appreciate all the warnings and hope others read the complaints too.

Thanks again.-An educated consumer in Detroit Mi.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Yepyep!Complaining about the scam products out there DOES help!

We also decided to go to MagicJack but wanted to see what others had to say about it first.

After seeing tons of bad reviews about it, we won't even consider MagicJack as anything but a scam.Thank you for your input, folks!

Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Magicjack - Magic Jack Plus Scam Magicjack "Ok so I originally bought a Magic Jack, despite its limitation of having to be plugged into a computer that is on in order to work. Now they have come..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more