Palm Springs, California

I bought 2 magic jacks for $80.00,about 2-3 wks ago they dont work.Today I see they took $39.99 more from my account.

I am beyond pissed.. I am still trying to get the things to work,and after working all day I go to ship a book i sold and that fucken mj has taken $39.99 more from my fucken account. THIS IS STRAIGHT UP ***!! That *** is a scam from the pits a *** and thats where they are gonna be after its all said and done.They left me on the phone waiting for 18 min.

then disconnected me.LOUSY BASTARDS

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Joe

I've got a MGgo as a replacement of MG+(often disconnects). They charge me S&H only. Will let you know how its work

fruitfast777

I don't work for MJ and I don't know anyone who does.I'm just a consumer on my 2nd MJ because the 1st one works so well that I gave it to my brother overseas.

Yes, the problem is probably your setup because it works fine for thousands of people including PC Magazine. There are so many things in a system that can cause incompatibility problem. Just from reading the feedback here, I've seen anything from router problem to wireless handsets. If you use direct connection to the Internet, skip the wireless anything, have plenty of RAM and disk space, then it should work.

Use the minimal configuration to begin with and you should have success and in the process save yourself hundreds of dollars a year. It's no skin off my back if you don't believe me. I'm just tired of people who don't know what they're talking about but come here to bash a good product and company.

The company is privately owned, there is no stock to be bought and I have no connection to them whatsoever.I don't even know where they are at.

ca

OMG Are you serious?You have said the same thing to everyone here.

"It is your system"..blah,blah,blah.

Don't listen to this person, they work for Magic Jack!I'm a freelance writer too, wanna hire me?

ron
to ca #926108

No but I'll be happy to help you with your problem and I don't work for MJ. I've had two and they both worked as advertised. Anonymous.email@cox.net

fruitfast777

You have better chance of winning a million dollar lotto than having two MJ not working at the same time.Since you didn't win the Lotto, I doubt if MJ is the problem.

That means the problem is with your system/setup. Did you try any of the MJ besides your machine? Did you try it on any other machine outside of your house? If not, then you're blaming MJ for your system problem/incompatibility.

MJ is so easy to try on another machine outside of your house that it's silly not to.

Better luck next time.Meanwhile, you miss out on saving hundreds of dollars.