Update by user May 26

within 2 hrs of posting on your site, a magicjack rep called me and all was fixed by monday

Original review posted by user May 15

Order Number TS73404315 Order Date 04/28/2017 went to renew my mj.was told on the phone with mj customer support, as it was an original model they could not just renew it, but they would send me a new mj go preprogrammed to my account and canadian number.

the new mj go is programmed for a florida # and the mj site says my account has expired and wants me to pay another subscription.

this is ALREADY PAID FOR, AND NO BODY AT MAGICJACK CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS HELPED RESOLVE THIS.i HAVE ASKED FOR, AND INSIST ON A FULL REFEUND Order Number: TS73404315 LESLIE BEACH PO BOX 593 HAILEYBURY, ON P0J1K0 CA E-MAIL LESBEACH@HOTMAIL.COM Item Description Qty Price Each Total Price Charge Date Canadian Phone Number: (613) 702-1356 1 $10.00 $10.00 04/29/2017 magicJackGO/EasyPay PROMO Money Back Guarantee 1 $35.00 $35.00 04/29/2017 Canadian Shipping & Handling $8.00 04/29/2017 Administration Fee $4.13 04/29/2017 You will be charged: $57.13 04/29/2017

Review about: Magicjack Home Phone Service.

I liked: Call quality, Easy to use, Quality of product, Affordabilty.

I didn't like: Customer service, Poor customer service.

1.5
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $75
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

John van
Oxford, New York, United States #1341908

I have MJ since 2007 one of the first to have it.about eleven years ago.

Wow how great it is. When I got it they had only two area codes to pick from and said they would have more. after all the years of paying for 5 year at a time I got the MJ GO so I do not have to use my computer. Never have I had a problem in fact it more than once worked when my normal phone was down.

I shake my head in wonder at how low cost it is even taxes on a normal phone cost so much much more than MJ.

And all the extra things normal phones charge for are free with MJ.I look at the $20 a year with the 5 year plan as about as close to free as free can be.

I now have the MJ go with my area code and do not need to have my computer on to use it.

AS FAR AS CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU CAN CHAT WITH THEM BUT AT THIS LOW PRICE DO NOT EXPECT TO VOICE CHAT WITH THEM.