I used Magic Jack to call Germany, because their rates where at one time reasonable, and all I would do is make a payment for the Entire Year, and be done with it.

This year that payment was made on 06/21/2019, in the amount of $128.02 (exactly 31 days ago today).

Well, 4 days ago I tried to call home, and got this: "ATTENTION, YOUR MAGIC JACK SUBSCRIPTION HAS EXPIRED!"

What's more, today I realized they have given me a credit of $23.44, no explanation, no phone number to call.

So, I compared this year's amount to last years amount, and, without the credit they are about the same, with the credit its cheaper this year, BUTT (however), in order to get my service up and running again, I'm going to have to spend another $100.00, again, so the service has gone up by ~ $80.00/year.

Whats more, they are playing a cat and mouse game with me, and it seems that the service is NOT RELIABLE ANYMORE, and that is a REFLECTION ON ME, I am no longer reliable, the call I tried to make was a Birthday Wish, I wanted to extend.

In conclusion: They can't be contacted "Today we are experiencing an unusually high call volume, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you", they have already received ~ $100.00 of my money, so, the cat and mouse game is on, for this year.

Product or Service Mentioned: Magicjack Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Since they already have $100.- I'm going to have to pay for this year, and then we'll see next year - BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH!.

Magicjack Pros: Reasonable prices in the past.

Magicjack Cons: Undisclosed extra charges appear after payment, Poor customer service.

• Magic Jack Plus