1.5

MagicJack is the worst VOIP provider I have experienced. Their call quality is terrible and calls drops.

I also tried it with a 10$ prepaid card for India calling and calls keep dropping and I ended up using whatsapp calling. I used to have comcast service and did a mistake by switching to MagicJack

I finally decided to move to Vonage but MagicJack took 9 days to release my number which ended up passing my 30day free trial period so they do not have to return the money.

When I call, they just said nothing can be done and it happens to many customers and I should have canceled within 30 days.

Very poor customer service. If you are trying due to its low cost please make up your mind within first 2 weeks so you can cancel it in time.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Magicjack Pros: Low cost.

Magicjack Cons: Poor call quality dropped calls bad customer service.

Comments

Very often when making outgoing calls I can not be heard on receiving end. Not to mention the sometimes horrible screeching and static in almost every call.

Yes I did purchase for the affordability, and will not buy more expensive service, as I don't use the phone that much (probably because of the poor quality!), but need it for Dr's, family, etc. Just wish magicJack cared about this issue!

Magicjack Reviews