Paid for five years of magic jack.Several individuals would have problems calling me.

After the first year the service really started going downhill. I did not know at the time that I was not getting a lot of phone calls/messages. I was sent important phone calls and I never got them!! The answering machine would pick up on the callers side, but I never heard the ringing of the phone nor did I get messages on my telephone.

I really don't know how long this inferior service quality was going on. It started getting to a point during the month of November of 2016 they would leave a message and I never got it on my phone. NOW if ANYONE would call me I never get a ringing on my phone to let me know I have an incoming phone calls. I finally had to resort to going with my cable company to get a NEW phone agreement.

I don't know how this company stays in business. I bought the Magic Jack phone connection through Magic Jack. The quality of service was an eye opening experience. When I would talk to my sister in law the phone would go dead and I would have to call her back or she would call me back and we would accuse each other of hanging up on each of us.

This was on-going for a LONG time. Don't waste your time, money and hair pulling by purchasing this device. I can not call or receive calls and this has been since last year 2016!!

I could understand the inferior quality if I bought this product from another source, but this was from Magic Jack and was purchased through Magic Jack.I would definitely reconsider purchasing this product because it isn't worth the frustration.

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Reason of review: No service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments