Paid for five years of magic jack. Several individuals would have problems calling me.

After the first year the service really started going downhill. I did not know at the time that I was not getting a lot of phone calls/messages. I was sent important phone calls and I never got them!! The answering machine would pick up on the callers side, but I never heard the ringing of the phone nor did I get messages on my telephone.

I really don't know how long this inferior service quality was going on. It started getting to a point during the month of November of 2016 they would leave a message and I never got it on my phone. NOW if ANYONE would call me I never get a ringing on my phone to let me know I have an incoming phone calls. I finally had to resort to going with my cable company to get a NEW phone agreement.

I don't know how this company stays in business. I bought the Magic Jack phone connection through Magic Jack. The quality of service was an eye opening experience. When I would talk to my sister in law the phone would go dead and I would have to call her back or she would call me back and we would accuse each other of hanging up on each of us.

This was on-going for a LONG time. Don't waste your time, money and hair pulling by purchasing this device. I can not call or receive calls and this has been since last year 2016!!

I could understand the inferior quality if I bought this product from another source, but this was from Magic Jack and was purchased through Magic Jack. I would definitely reconsider purchasing this product because it isn't worth the frustration.

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Reason of review: No service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments