I have not had phone service from Magic Jack for 2 days ever since they posted a message about their International Service it just stopped working.They want to charge me $38.

If they do not fix my account I will change back to my landline. I cannot contact anyone at Magic Jack either on computer or cel phone. I do not have a credit card. Terrible customer service.

I never liked the little beeps I kept hearing when I was on a call.

This seems to be a rip-off for their customers.I am telling everyone I know.

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Magicjack - Magic Jack PLUS Magicjack "may have posted last BAD review in the wrong place but safe to say, IT SUCKS!1) Quality of voice is choppy AT BEST2) we were told that we would be..." Read more Magicjack - MAJIC JACK IS KEWL Magicjack "THERES NOTHING THATS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD SO PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING THE MAJIC JACK IS ONLY 40 DOLLARS FOR THE HOLE YEAR I MEAN THAT BEATS MY PHONE BILL MONTHLY..." Read more Magicjack - I'VE RENEWED MY DEVICE, MY PHONE NUMBER, AND I STILL CAN'T MAKE A SIMPLE CALL ! Magicjack "I have bought Magik Jack Plus, three years ago + a Canadian phone number. The second year (last year), I have renewed my MJP device, but not my phone number......" Read more Magicjack - Magic Jack Phone Communications Magicjack "EXTREMELY SATISFIED ~ AT&T Billing Formula was becoming more and more complicated to understand, slick and confusing bundle packages designed to (save the customer money) and overpriced bills laden with..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more