what a joke, signed up for 30 day FREE trial, before I could get off the page, they charged my paypal account.Open a "Live Chat" and was told that because i used a debit they charged right away.

Funny, that was not disclosed. Ended up on the chat for over 1/2 hour to find out, after giving debit card info!, they cannot help me until it is over 2 hours since i ordered since they don't have a record yet. Funny, they could charge though!! Told me to start the chat over when it has been over 2 hours.

What a Joke! No FREE 30 day. Oh.. I forgot after 20 minutes or so I got this: Janna: I am transferring you to one of our top 10% agents as rated by our customers.

Please hold while I transfer you.So, guess you start at the bottom.

Review about: Magicjack Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Magicjack - Magic Jack Customer Service Numbers Magicjack "I was being charged twice for locking in my one year payment of $19.95 and everyone I spoke to said it was a "hold" from either the bank of credit..." Read more Magicjack - Tried to make a "FREE" long distance call to USA but had to pay. Magicjack "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..." Read more Magicjack - MAJIC JACK IS KEWL Magicjack "THERES NOTHING THATS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD SO PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING THE MAJIC JACK IS ONLY 40 DOLLARS FOR THE HOLE YEAR I MEAN THAT BEATS MY PHONE BILL MONTHLY..." Read more MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo Magicjack "Customer service have no valid explanation of why a MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo, they insist to replace with MagicjackExpress. I asked what if the new device (MJExpress)..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more