MajicJack advertised 30 day free trial but they charge your card immediately.In my opinion this is fraud and I cancelled my order.

But they won't credit for 3 to 5 days. Seems like they can't give money back as fast as they take it. I cannot recommend this company at this time in good faith. I recommend the net talk duo if you are looking for the same type of service for same approximate price.

I gave customer service an opportunity to make it right by crediting my account same day like they debited and they said it was policy not to credit for 3 to 5 days.

Their customer service is poor.tweet@bergersden.com

Review about: Magicjack Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Yeah I just had the same thing happen, but with my order I didn't add ANY extras, just the one jack and the first year of service.If the advertised price is correct that should be $39.95 correct?

With some sales tax maybe. But not only was this not a 30 day free trial but they charged my card $81!!! WTH!!!

I don't think so.I canceled too and I will not be voicing my recommendation for any company but them.

Sorry to hear that guys but I have a magic jack since 3 years and it works great.. it is limited to the computer I agree.. they should have a device hooked up to the router..