Atlanta, Georgia

THERES NOTHING THATS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD SO PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING THE MAJIC JACK IS ONLY 40 DOLLARS FOR THE HOLE YEAR I MEAN THAT BEATS MY PHONE BILL MONTHLY SO YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT I LOVE MAJIC JACK BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TO PAY A PHJONE COMPANY FOR ALL THOSE UNECCESSARY CHARGES THEY PUT ON MY BILL WITHOUT ME EVEN NOTICING... I LOVE MAJIC JACK AND I USE MINE EVERYDAY AND IM VEERY GLAD TO HAVE PURCHASED IT EVERYTHING OR ANYTHING ISNT PERFECT BUT I CAN GET THROUGH THE NICKS AND CRANNYS BEATS MY BILL MONTHLY!

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL.

AND YOU ARE PROBABLY A REALTIVE OF THE OWNER OF MJ.

HAHAHHAHA

IT SUCKS AND THE NON EXISTANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS DISGRACEFUL.

AND ALL THE OTHER *** THEY DO AND DO NOT SO.

lorelei

my mj worked fine until i moved to a new town i spent 12 hrs with live chat to 6 different people had to explain to each one what was wrong each one told me to do something differenti did what i was told . still don't have i don'want it. :( :( :(

nativehoney26
#120484

Yea but did you know its like that phone company vonage the one you dont hear about anymore if you dial 911 they cant find you like a traditional land line if you just so happen are not able to tell them your address duh!

lab, bought 3 magickjacs so fa

Don't forget that if your computer is off, and the person calling leaves a message, that message will be sent to your email and you will be able to hear it!!. IF you have a cell with email service it works really well, you just have to leave your cell on allnight which by, uses less electricity.

Harlan

I have read other complaints about lack of service if your IP provider gets clogged up.

Also, in our case, we would have to leave my computer all the time, except when we were absent the home, as my mother in law is 87 and needs to have communication with us 24/7.

Add to that is we only pay 18.79 for unlimited Local and LD through Sprint so the savings just would not overcome the, albeit slight, disadvantages.

One other thing I forgot is we have DSL lite and I suspect that might be a problem too. Getting the next step up to ultra, with AT&T would, almost, eliminate the MJ savings.

Harlan

I assume, since I see no mention of it by Magic Jack, that your computer which has the MJ plugged into must be on when the service is needed.

This means, unless you are away from your home, the computer MUST be on even while you sleep if you desire to receive a phone call.

I wonder why this seems to be ignored as a slight turn off?

fledclaig

My son bought this and I will too with his recommendation. He uses his with no complaints, but he has a high speed cable which works best. By the way,it is "whole", not "hole".

LOUIE

THIS IS GARBAGE. YOU WANT A PHONE TO WORK

the cust service is from korea

mrcleanjw

My Magic Jack is the best thing I have bought in a long time.I was tired of paying $30 a month for Phone service.

Now I don't have to.

It works prefect.I have no complaints.