Syracuse, New York

I had several issues with the magicjack; my husband and I had two seperate users, but it wouldn't work on both.Also, a lot of times when I'd pick up the phone to call out there would be no dial tone and it would not dial.

Sometimes it will dial and say it connected but then drop the call after one or two seconds. And tonight, for over an hour, I have tried to call my home phone (the one connected to the MagicJack) from my cell phone and keep getting a message stating that all circuts are busy.

In conclusion, if I cannot send or receive calls, what is the point of this device?

Review about: Magicjack.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $40
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Llalex

We have had Magic Jack for approximately 2months.All of a sudden callers are receiving a message that our phone is disconnected!

When working with a tech on love chat we were suddenly disconnected....it was past 7pm est!

They dropped the call and did not bother calling back.Poor customer service, lousy equipment and difficult to return!

wildcatjane@att.net

I'm not able to transport my number.Error message is my credit card security code is invalid.

Magicjack says its my internet provider but it happens with both att and centurylink.any ideas??

Ronald brewer

I would like to talk to some one on the telephone, I need a number I can talk to a person, I having problem with my magic jack.

Nancy Lewis

I am having constant problems wit MJ and I have had it for a couple of years.At firs there were no problems.

There are no conversations now and I signed up for 5 years! I cannot do business!!!

I loved it and thought it was a great deal. Now, it never works well. The calls I make leaves the person the other end frustrated, yelling loudly to me and saying they can't hear me.

I can hear them some of the times, at other times, I can hear them.They tell me I sound like I am under water

sonny@atmc.net

my mj worked pretty good, for a while, then not enough loudness, very low, my phone is as loud as it will go. if your computer goes off, due to power failure, then you got to set it up all over again, like this morning.big storm last night. help if you can, don;t purchase this product, they have a lots of inproving to do.

Damaris

My MJ can only receive calls, but I cannot dial out. What can be the problem?

Ruth

Same problems. Worked great for a couple of times, now I cannot get it to ring (even though it has a dial tone) AND WHAT IS SO AGGRAVATING IS THAT YOU CANNOT CONTACT ANYBODY AT MAGIC JACK TO GET HELP.

Brenda Simpkins Primer

jUST INSTALL THE MAGICJAKE MY PHONE IS DOING OUTING CALL HOW DO I FIX THIS HELP!!!can someo

JP

I have a MAC desk top home computer with an ethernet connection and therefore use a modem.If you also use a modem, check to see if there is an empty ethernet port on the back of it before you bother buying a magic jack plus.

If you can't connect the magic jack via the ethernet cord to the modem, you can't use a magic jack.

I have asked which external router would work to connect both the computer and the magic jack to the internet via the modem and 2 hours with customer service, I'm still waiting.Thank God for on line solitaire or I'd go nuts waiting

judy dewalt  iggisboy@cox.net

Why cannot call Montana, you say the USA, and world, but that is noy true.