Louisville, Kentucky
4.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am SO sorry that the Magic Jack is not working for some customers. I felt compelled to write a positive review for the one company that has saved me a ton of money!

I am in the 40-50 age range and sort of old school. I didn't want to give up my landline for safety reasons. I had a situation that scared me. My husband had a medical emergency and the cell phone was downstairs.

If he had not had the landline upstairs , he would NOT be here! I have been a customer for approximately four years-since Magic Jack Plus came into existence. I renewed my Magic Jack for five more years this am for only $99.00. I was advised that there is a May 2016 special.

I called the 1-800-713-2631 phone number listed online. Please keep in mind you cannot call 911 with Magic Jack because it runs through your internet. You CAN program into you phone the local emergency phone numbers. I must tell you that the customer service i received this am was top notch!

His name was ZAM. He was a very pleasant fellow. He was polite and assisted me with professional ism. I was only on the phone for approximately five minutes and my service, with my same household phone number that i have had for 20 years has been renewed for another five years for only $99.00.

My local internet company was charging me more than this monthly. I dropped cable and phone from my local provider. I was paying $130. Monthly for a bundle package of internet, cable, and phone.

Now i pay approximately $40 monthly for internet. I have a cheap $30 flip phone. I use a computer 8-10 hours daily. I don't need all the gizmos and gadgets on my phone.

Also, i think i need to tell you i simply plug the Magic Jack into the phone line on my surge protector that my computer is plugged into. I don't experience any problems whatsoever with the internet on my computer. I noticed some reviews had experienced problems with internet. I felt that with all the mixed reviews out there, i needed to share my positive experience.

I am in Kentucky and have high speed internet through Time Warner. I think some of the issues that some customers are experiencing could be due to their local internet company. I have experienced a few outages for an hour or two- but this happened with my local company as well. A few times, i have simply unplugged and plugged back in and it started working.

This seldom happens.

The sound on my Magic Jack is of the same clarity as my local company. I also write this review hoping that this may assist others who are concerned about giving up landline for safety reasons.

Product or Service Mentioned: Magicjack Internet Service.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments