3.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have an old Magicjack account and i only use the mobile app as i do not need and will not use the USB device. For some reason Apple store did not charge my account for the renew and my plan got cancel by Magicjack because it is an old version they say, now in order for me to use their services i have to buy an USB device that I WILL NOT USE and link to my account in order for the mobile APP to work again.

I have contacted them and they said that if i have renewed on time they would support but since i didn't (Apple Store fault) there is no way to renew the old service.

I have contacted Apple Store and the support person was surprised that he could not renew the APP and after i explained him what happen, he advise me to look for another APP as this did not seem to care about its customers.

They have never communicated or advised their clients by email that the old plan would not be supported if not renewed/discontinued as they should have.

Horrible customer service, tricky way of forcing their clients to spend more money unnecessary.

This happened yesterday (June 11th 2018).

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Reinstate my old service.

I liked: Software.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Cancelation policy not explicit.

Comments