For Christmas I got a magic jack, which my parents have been using for years.AWESOME...so I think...So I plug it in and proceed to install.
I went out and purchased a 50 dollar visa gift card since I dont believe in credit cards and always pay cash. However I went through all the steps and it kept telling me to use another card...So I go and get a 'live" agent...Roland wastes an hour of my time and basically he just kept asking me the same question, what was my issue...After telling him numerous times he transfers me to another agent...Jamie, well after spending 2 and a hours with them on live chat I am told that basically she cant help me out that I am to use another credit card, so I told her I ONLY HAVE THE ONE PREPAID CARD...She at that time asks me if I want to be transfered to someone who can remotly connect to my computer and help with the issue, I said so they can make this thing take my credit card? She says no so I asked well then whats the point, can you not take my payment manually?
No she says, so I ask so you just wasted 2 and 1/2 hours of my time?DONT GET A MAGIC JACK THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS BAD
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I lease a 24/7hr access storage locker. I tried to reserve a trailer for a Sunday afternoon till 10-11pm and return to unload my cargo and leave trailer. I was..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."