Magicjack - Magic Jack Plus

662 of 2504 Magicjack reviews

OK, I purchased magic jack plus online and what I really really hate about it is that as you go to buy the *** thing, it is so complicated to make a freaking order, on top of that, they give you all these ridiculous upsells as you go through.

So ya, they might say buy magic jack plus for $70, but really by the time your done, you're paying about $300.

and on top of that which pissed me the ultimate most is that a part of that $300, was that I paid for next day shipping so that it would not take 6-8 business days but instead, it gets shipped to me the next day right away.

Guess freaking what ??????? I go the *** thing after one month and 2 freaking weeks ??????? WTF did I pay $30 for next shipping for ??

They're freaking thieves.

Anyways after I got it, i did use it and I have to admit, I was a bit calm after because it does work great.

Actually I got most of my info about mj plus from this site: http://www.magicjackservice.com

This dude is like a magic jack GOD.. I wouldn't be surprised if he works directly with them.

So ya, thats my issue.. if you charge for shipping, you better *** well stick to your word and deliver it the following day.

Take care. I hate online shopping

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
662 of 2504 Magicjack reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
sojina

May 26, 2012 #486518

yard sale time and my neighbors had purchased this majic jack then got a bundle from a local cable co n gave me this..thanks so much for the 'on line' site ... :) i'm sure i'll need it cosidering what other reviewers have said ! :grin

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Magicjack. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Magicjack.
Filing a new complaint about
×